Introducing Our Specialist Business Advisor
Jacques started his long career as a Solicitor in South Africa and was a key player in the Petroleum Industry as the IR Executive for a major international oil company.
Since his arrival in Australia, Jacques has established himself as a creator of innovative business solutions. Jacques is highly regarded as an industrial advocate and is committed to producing great outcomes for his client’s based on his extensive experience and knowledge. He is a dedicated advocate of a high level of personalized client service as a means to retain long term client loyalty.
Jacques is a professional with a proven track record of achievement in Human Resources and Employee Relationship Management. He has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the commitment, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a results orientated environment.
Jacques is a professional who can assist with the following matters:
- Interpretation of industrial instruments
- Advising on and drafting of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Advising on the conduct or performance of employees
- Termination and redundancy
- Workplace investigations
- Workplace conflict
- Representation/advocacy at Tribunals
- Drafting and interpretation of contracts of employment
As a client recently wrote in a recommendation:
“Jacques is a pleasure to work with showing both professionalism and passion is his approach to achieving the best result for clients. It is rare to find someone that can both see and appreciate the big picture yet have the skill and attention to detail leaving “no stone unturned”.
- BA LLB
- Admitted Attorney High Court of South Africa
- Admitted Attorney High Court of Lesotho
- JP (Qual.) Qld